Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What A Sigh

After a 3 weeks exam, I thought I would be in joy where exam finally came to the end but I just totally mistaken. It is even worse for me. Mayb I m just numbed after a long period sitting for exam.

We have no authority controlling over circumstances that going to fall upon, but our responses towards it always in our hands.

Our lives NEVER bored. It depends how we to live it. But do I know how? sometimes I just confused. I would scold anyone who complained their lives are bored to me. And whenever I felt bored I would knock my head and remind myself there are plenty of things to do and think what great things lie ahead. Hate myself when mind about small things happened against me! Hate the feeling of sesat-ness where time passed really fast and finally not even accomplish a single things!

No comments:

Post a Comment