Friday, November 20, 2009

Simple Hang Out

Life after exam is stil bored, that where we planned to hang out..
It was a cool that day where such big group hanging out, i think almost 15 of them..( sry, lazy list out all XD)
Dickson was waiting at Jusco even be4 it open.. =)
He was required to buy us 2012 tickets.. LOL *thanks Dick*
However, I didn go for it as I promised watching with yean.. But at first I really planned watching with them.. I thought she would forget about it, but stil keeping promises is Vincent's life principle
It was later only I know I made the right choice XD , it was stuffy inside the cinema and everyone complaining about it.. HAHA
As usual, we headed to Infinity after the movie.. Then every1 just went back left me n Yap.. Auntie Esther arrived later where i ate dinner with her in Sushi King

In front of Sushi King =)

No comments:

Post a Comment